What to Expect
In any service you can expect God to show up and for anything to happen, including miracles, signs & wonders! We can assure you though that whatever happens will fall within the parameters of the Word of God.
Here’s what you can expect in our Main Events:
1. Everyone is welcome. You don’t have to be a Christian. Whatever your age, race, gender, religious or political leanings, you are welcome. As Jesus said in John 7:37-38, “…If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”
2. This is a church that flows with the Holy Spirit. You can expect…Real. Live. Power. Life-changing power.
3. It’s not a sad atmosphere and people are vocal in our services. It’s not a quiet, reserved, religious service. Holy, but not religious. You can expect people to say “amen”, to lift their hands, to sing, to shout, to cry, to laugh, to dance.
4. God will move mightily with signs and wonders confirming His Word. There won’t be a religious atmosphere, but an atmosphere where God’s presence is welcomed to heal bodies and families, and restore the souls of broken people. There are no boring services. The anointing is present from the very beginning to the final minute.
5. You will hear challenging teaching from the Bible with a focus on Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Faith to live a victorious, overcoming life. It will change your life, your family, our nation, and our world. 1 Corinthians 2:4-5 says, “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
6. We are here to teach people how to live as Overcomers in their everyday lives! No matter what you’re facing, the answer lies in following the Word of God, as directed by His Holy Spirit.
7. This is a church where you will feel loved, accepted and welcomed and the atmosphere is friendly and casual. You are free to come as you are, but expect to leave changed. God’s Word and His presence is all about changing us, giving us hope, healing us, and causing us to become all that we were created to be.
8. We welcome you to visit us in person or online. We live-stream our services so that many who are in other parts of the nation and around the world, that cannot come to a meeting, can still be a part.